← all projects

Non-profit project

"Spread Genius" is a project that I had in mind when the quarantine started. The idea is to share creations from people tagging #spreadgenius on Instagram to give them some visibility, very simple. But the main goal is to raise funds for the World Health Organization by giving people the possibility to buy an entry to the Spread Genius Awards. The person with the most liked post will then receive 10% of the monthly funds. The other 90% will be donated. It is a non-profit project that I created in my spare time and I am very proud of it.
see more

  • 2020
  • Web Design, Web Development
  • Webflow

This Website was created with Webflow. They supported me by offering me the hosting for one year. The website received nominations from Awwwards, FWA, CSS Winner and CSS Awards Showcase.

Have a similar project in mind? Get in touch